Georgia Lord understands that family law involves significant changes to our most personal relationships.
The stakes can be high.
In some cases, a litigant may be risking loss of the custody of a child, taking on the responsibility for burdensome monthly support payments, or losing a fair share of the assets accumulated during a marriage. Parties facing contempt petitions may even risk incarceration.
When Georgia’s clients are facing family law she works hard to help them get from the difficult position in which they find themselves to a future in which they and their family can be happy. She can provide knowledgeable and compassionate assistance to you in all types of family litigation.
- Child Custody and Parenting Time Disputes
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- Contempt Petitions and Other Efforts to Enforce Court Orders
- Divorce, Separation and Post-Divorce Modification
- Family Violence Petitions and Restraining Orders
- Guardian ad Litem Service
- Nontraditional Families / Domestic Partnership
- Premarital and Postnuptial Agreements